2. Shake the box until it is slightly frozen.
3. Put cookies and other things in the bag.
4. Put it back to the plastic box.
5. Wait until it frozen.
Questions1) why do we add salt to the ice?
It makes ice stick together, colder and longer for ice to not melt to water.
2) why do we add the cookies and other things, only after the milk has frozen slightly
Cookies won't mix with milk if we put it after it froze.
3) what are two factors that affect the freezing you think?
Ice and salt
4) why do you need a bit of air in the bag?
It makes milk froze faster.